Longtime broadcaster and columnist ELISABETH LEAMY is best known for her work at ABC News and The Dr. Oz Show. As Elisabeth's on air career continues, she's finding new ways to work with companies and consumers --in person-- off the air. Elisabeth likes to say she "helps the media reach consumers and helps companies reach the media."
Elisabeth is a 20 year journalist, a 13-time Emmy winner and a nationally-known TV personality. She’s also a tireless consumer advocate and author, a money-saving expert, a keynote speaker and a media relations coach. This is her online home.
• If you're a VIEWER, you can read Elisabeth Leamy's consumer and personal finance advice compiled in several years worth of blogs on money matters, frugal living and more. Learn ways to save money, ways to earn money and how to find unclaimed money and unclaimed property on the hot topics page
• If you're a READER, check out consumer advocate Elisabeth Leamy's books full of money-saving tips in the site's bookstore and tap into tons of free tools from Save BIG and key resources from The Savvy Consumer.
• MEETING PLANNERS, you'll find information about Keynoter Elisabeth's Leamy's motivational speeches and informative speeches, along with video clips of Elisabeth in action on[u] the Elisabeth Leamy, Speaker page, where you can also inquire about her availability for speaking engagements.
• PR firms looking for a SPOKESPERSON for a client can learn more about Elisabeth's availability as a brand ambassador and subject matter expert, what sorts of organizations she is open to working with, and see samples of past work on the Elisabeth Leamy, Spokesperson page.
• Companies in need of a media relations coach for CONSULTING may learn more about how to get Elisabeth's PR consulting advice and insights on the Elisabeth Leamy, Consultant page and take advantage of her offer for a free 1-hour phone consultation.Tweets by @ElisabethLeamy